Business Name (DBA): Allene Professional Fundraising
Business Address: P.O. Box 496, Lithopolis, Ohio 43136
Business Phone: 614 893-7843
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Susan Black
Categories of service:
Advancement Program Development
Interim Executive Directors
Description of services:
You know your organization needs to raise funds but something is standing in the way. You don't know where to start and you're worried about how much it will cost.
We specialize in helping non-profit organizations that have:
• no fundraising staff
• Boards that have never raised funds
• challenging missions
• complex program structures
• little to no name recognition
• limited consulting budgets
Allene Professional Fundraising utilizes proven fundraising techniques to provide a personalized approach to your fundraising needs; and offers flexible working arrangements at an affordable price.
Proven. Personalized. Flexible. Affordable.
List of Potential Services:
· Comprehensive Development audits
· Short or long term Fundraising Plan creation and implementation
· On-going Coaching for Directors of Development and Executive Directors
· Grants management
· Database conversion coaching
· Retreat facilitation
· Strategic plan implementation
· Unique Skills and Experience:
· Extensive experience in all areas of professional fundraising from special events and annual giving to major gifts and corporate/foundation relations.
· Special expertise in TV and radio production, communications, publications and community relations for non-profits.
· Successful grant writer for local foundations, national foundations, county, state and federal agencies and major corporations. Grant writing instructor.
· Proven leader in strategic planning and organizational capacity building
· Association of Fundraising Professionals Certified Master Trainer
Background on you and/or your business:
Susan Black, CFRE, brings over 19 years of experience in fundraising, public relations and volunteer management experience to Allene Professional Fundraising. Susan has a Bachelor's and Master's degree in political science from Mary Baldwin College and the University of Richmond, respectively. Her career in development began at Marietta College and she went on to gain experience at Easter Seals of Central Ohio and the Epilepsy Foundation of Central Ohio before serving as Vice-President of Advancement for five years at St. Vincent Family Centers in Columbus, OH.
She began Allene Professional Fundraising in 2008 to bring her expertise to the wider non-profit community and help struggling non-profits identify strategies that will allow them to reach their potential. She is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and the Kiwanis Club of Columbus. She first received her Certified Fundraising Executive designation in 2006 and again in 2009 and 2012.
Testimonials and/or references:
Michelle Heritage, CEO, Community Shelter Board, Columbus, OH, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fran Wesseling, Executive Director, Foundation For the Challenged, email@example.com
Cherylyn Rushton, Executive Director, Just Think, Inc., Columbus, OH, firstname.lastname@example.org
Service area by country, state or zip code: